Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

No title, just mumbling around.. hee~

Salam..
Hye, it's time for me to update my blog after so long. huu~
Tomorrow gonna be the last day for Hari Raya celebration. I'm happy because I managed to finish my "puasa 6". hehe.. gewd girl.. auuuwww~ :D okey, stop talking about raya n puasa.

Now is in the month of October. So, I just have about another 1 month before my final exam begins. It will be my last examination before I finish my diploma level in this International Islamic College Malaysia yg terchenta, haha! (after bertungkus lumus selama 2 taun stgh) huu~ Insyaallah, gonna have the graduation ceremony next year.. owh my dear IIUM, wait for me.. ;)

 xder motif, hehe!

I just hoping that I can maintain my CGPA, so that it will be easy for me to pursue my study in the next level. It's quite hectic right now. I got a lot of assignments and presentations. Eventhough the final exam just around the corner, I still need and MUST go for a camping by the end of this month. Huh! Crazy!! (*.*)

So friends, do pray hard for me.. May Allah showers us with his blessing.. ;)

p/s : future belongs to those who believes in the beauty of their dreams

No comments: